Today is the third anniversary with my boyfriend. ^.^
We're really happy together, so I'll show you what I made him.
Firstly, I bought a bracelet from him.
And then I baked some muffins.
- 1 egg
- 14 dkg of granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- Red food coloring
- Strawberry flavoring
- 185 ml of milk
- 65 ml of oil
- 22 dkg of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 package tutti frutti pudding powder
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 4 dl of milk
- Whipped cream
- Candy/ red dessicated coconut/ marzipan or anything
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Firstly, we prepare the pudding powder with 4 dl of milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar to a boil. Then allowed to cool.
- The egg with 14 dkg of sugar and 3 teaspoons of vanilla sugar whipped mix. Then you add the food coloring and flavoring, 185 ml of milk and 65 ml of oil. Another bowl with the 22 dkg of flour, salt and 2 teaspoons of baking powder were mixed and subsequently mixed into the egg dollop.
- All form a tablespoon of dough and a tablespoon of pudding we then cover with the remaining batter.
- Finally, decorate the top with candies, whipped cream, marzipan or anything else.
It's so yummy! (:
What do you think?