I was at a birthday party, where more people at the same time celebrating of theirs birthday. *.*
Enjoyed ourselves. (:
I made a birthday cake (the help of my brother) and that I will show you!
And I share with you the recipe: it was rainbow cake with lemon cream. ^.^
I hope you like it! (:
The sponge cakes:
- 12 eggs
- 12 tablespoons flour
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- red, blue, green, purple, orange and yellow food coloring
|white fondant, food coloring, flour, sugar and eggs|
- We create the 2 eggs sponge cakes.
- First of all orange, lemon, purple and red sponge cakes to bake.
- Sponge: Mix 2 egg whites with a pinch of salt. Then mix the two egg yolks with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and added to 2 tablespoons flour and carefully add the beaten egg white to a foam.
- Finally, the dye is poured into it, until you get the color of your choice.
- The blue and green sponge skip the yolks to a brighter color. (I put these two egg whites to get the thickness. And these have to be more careful, because it will be stickier after cooked!)
- So, the sponge cakes bake individually by color.
- Bake at 180°C/ 356°F.
For the cream:
- 4 egg yolks
- 20 dkg of sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Juice of 1 lemon + grated zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 25 dkg margarine / butter
- First of all we put into a receptacle of water to boil.
- Another metal container into which the prepared cream, egg yolks are mix with sugar, lemon zest, then add the lemon juice and water. Mix, and finally add the flour.
- Cook over steam densification. Let it cool thoroughly, and added to margarine. Thither stirred until it becomes foamy.
Then compile and decorate it! ^.^
|Blue and white fondant|
Some party pictures:
What do you think? Do you like it?